Saturday, December 4, 2010

Follow My Book Blog Friday



Follow my Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.  To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, visit her blog.  This week's question is: 

What do you do besides reading/reviewing as a hobby?

I like doing crafts of various kinds, especially one involving needlework or sewing.  I love to travel. I fulfilled a lifelong dream about 2 years ago when I went to Australia with my sisters.  I loved it so much that I am going again in 2012 and taking my 2 grown sons. I'm pretty much a couch potato, so my other hobbies are watching TV, movies, going to the theater. I'm also a fledgling writer. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi there. THanks for participating in the hop. I wish I could travel more -- just sometimes life takes over and your 2 weeks vacation keeps on getting used on sick days and the days my little girl doesn't have school *sigh* maybe soon right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your newest follower from a weekend blog hop! I would love to have you follow back at one or all four of my blogs :)

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://motherdaughterconnection.blogspot.com/
    http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

    Thank you! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog, The Bookaholics! I'm now your new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend! Thanks for stopping by my blog Fantasmagoriese!!!!

    I love crafts, when I get the time. And you should post some of your writing for us, I'd love to read it.

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower from the Hop. Hope you'll Stop by!
    ~Inspired Kathy
    I Am A Reader, Not a Writer

    ReplyDelete