Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Love Books!

That might sound redundant on a blog about book reviews, but I've been reading random books from the library lately (and by random, I mean romance...my favorite genre!) I have books on my iPad, iPod, and Nook. But I still love the feel of a REAL book...a print book. When I'm reading one, I hold it to my heart and close my eyes and I'm there...in the book...with those characters and seeing what they see and feel what they feel. And when I finish reading a really good book, I grieve just a little because I have to leave that place and those people and move on. Somehow, books read on electronic devices don't quite touch me in the same way. I'll read them, though. It's imperative to always have a book handy AND you can never have too many books to read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment